Beets have the highest sugar content of all the vegetables and are becoming popularly used as a sweetening substitute. It is an herbaceous biennial or, rarely, perennial plant with leafy stems growing to 1–2 m tall. The leaves are heart-shaped, 5–20 cm long on wild plants. The flowers are produced in dense spikes; each flower is very small, 3–5 mm diameter, green or tinged reddish, with five petals; they are wind pollinated. The fruit is a cluster of hard nutlets.
100% ORGANIC, 100% DELICIOUS BEET ROOT POWDER
Beets contain compounds that never occur as isolates in nature for good reason. Taking isolated single nutrients, as you might find in a nitrate supplement, is not a normal way to eat and the vital elements that make these compounds so beneficial are missing. Our Beet Powder includes the entire root with its complete and complex nutritional makeup that your body can both recognize and utilize.
While it is important to remember that your body may take more or less time to start seeing benefits, based on your current level of health, it is exciting to realize that Medical Studies and anecdotal evidence show beets are THE SUPERFOOD to start adding to your diet today because the powerful properties that:
- Support decreased inflammation for a happier, healthier gut!
- Maintains proper cardiovascular health – even opens up blood vessels for greater total-body oxygenation and supports normal blood pressure.
- Promote increased energy, stamina & endurance – move faster and finally have the energy you need to exercise
- Aid in detoxification – clear out the bad stuff so your body can invest more energy uptaking and using the good stuff
- Support Optimal Brain Function – Help ward off brain degenerative related symptoms
- Enhance sexual libido.
- SUPPORT A HEALTHY CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM AND BLOOD FLOW. For example, beet root contains nitrates that are popular for their ability to encourage heart health, endurance, stamina and energy by supporting blood flow which can improve circulation, aerobic ability and boost muscle efficiency.